As a reflection of our corporate philosophy, The Estée Lauder Companies’ full-time Finance MBA rotational program promotes continuous leadership development, hands-on practical experience, group networking opportunities, and strategic thinking initiatives to advance participants' learning and career growth. This program is a critical element in our effort to develop strategic finance talent and capability. Our Finance MBA rotational program will last between 2 – 3 years, with rotations lasting between 6 – 12 months, depending on project.
Projects will be with Finance teams in the following business areas at The Estée Lauder Companies:
- Global Brand Finance and Strategy.
- North America Regional Finance and Strategy.
- Regional & Affiliate Finance and Business Management.
- Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Global Value Creation (Program Office for Key Initiatives).
- E-Commerce & Online Finance.
- Research and Development Finance.
- Supply Chain Finance.
- Investor Relations.
What You Will Do
Our Finance MBAs will have the opportunity to collaborate on projects and initiatives that will support the team in reaching established goals and objectives directly relating to the success of the business.
- Ownership of projects instrumental to the Global Finance function that are aligned to strategic business priorities.
- Networking opportunities through various planned events and activities to provide exposure to other facets of the company.
- Mentoring by seasoned Finance executives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance MBA rotational program applicants should have a focus in Finance, Strategy and/or General Management, and be on-track to complete their MBA in 2020.
- Are interested in a career in strategic finance.
- Are problem solvers with strong strategic thinking and financial analysis skills.
- Bring a passion for continuous learning.
- Have a keen ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for The Estée Lauder Companies and prestige beauty.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Management
United States (United...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm