As a reflection of our corporate philosophy, The Estée Lauder Companies’ full-time Finance MBA rotational program promotes continuous leadership development, hands-on practical experience, group networking opportunities, and strategic thinking initiatives to advance participants' learning and career growth. This program is a critical element in our effort to develop strategic finance talent and capability. We will hire Finance MBA summer interns as part of our efforts to recruit MBAs into our full-time rotational program.
What You Will Do
MBA Interns will have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that will support the team in reaching established goals and objectives directly relating to the success of the business. Selected candidates can expect:
- Ownership of projects instrumental to the Global Finance function that are aligned to strategic business priorities.
- Networking opportunities through various planned events and activities to provide exposure to other facets of the company.
- Mentoring by seasoned Finance executives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance MBA rotational program applicants should have a focus in Finance, Strategy and/or General Management, and be on-track to complete their MBA in 2021.
- Are interested in a career in strategic finance and financial planning & analysis.
- Are problem solvers with strong strategic thinking and financial analysis skills.
- Bring a passion for continuous learning.
- Have a keen ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for The Estée Lauder Companies and prestige beauty.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Management
New York (United...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm