The compensated internship should last 3-6 months. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain an insight into how a global talent acquisition team operates as well as getting a first-hand view of the structure of a large international organization, apply now!
What You Will Do
- Conduct market research & mapping.
- Generate candidate pipeline leveraging existing resources (e.g., Eurofins ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter suite, social media, databases and any other open sources) and pro-actively identify new ones.
- Approach, engage & pre-screen candidates.
- Deliver profiles ready for interviews.
- Maintain data quality and accuracy on the company’s internal database.
- Manage search process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Bachelor or Master students.
- Languages - Fluent English and Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with colleagues and candidates.
- Responsible, committed and independent.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Marketing and Sales, Research...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm