- Assist the project manager to complete the public opinion monitoring of IPO and retainer clients (listed companies), cooperating with press release, market value communication planning, crisis management, etc.
- Assist the project manager to participate in the IR management of the listed company, investigate and report relevant analysts and research Institute of securities companies, and cooperate with the listed company to support the roadshow.
- Provide reports and plans according to client needs by collecting and analyze information and data of listed companies, peer companies and market, cooperate to complete capital market reports, etc.
- Participate in the preparation of IPO listing ceremony & appreciation banquet and other events, and provide on-site support for the events, etc.
- Complete other workloads assigned by team leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Sophomore of undergraduate or grade two of postgraduate (will graduate in 2020), majoring in Journalism, Communication, Chinese, Finance, economics, etc.
- Have strong interests in financial market and financial public relations industry, intend to develop in PR and consultant fields, and have strong learning ability.
- Passionate, constructive, energetic, responsible, be able to communicate effectively, a good team player.
- The company will give full time position to who have outstanding performance during the internship.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Communications, Economics, Journalism
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm