Eversource Information Technology End User Computing is seeking one summer intern to assist with project and day to day activities. The individual will also have the opportunity to work on the Windows 10 project.
What You Will Do
- Research and evaluation as needed.
- Interact with other IT professionals and internal clients as needed.
- Inventory control (new and decommission).
- Assist with day to day activities and coordination of activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university majoring in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Proficient working with electronics.
- Proficient with Excel and Word.
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- The selected candidates will be required to listen to others and accept input from team members , clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally and accurately prepare written business correspondences that are correct, effective and professional.
- Individuals applying for this position must have a valid driver’s license and car to travel between company locations.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
United States (United...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2018, 6:00 pm