Rotate and develop within the first 2 years in Cosmetic Raw Material field to get a general insight of cosmetic industries, which covers but not limit to cosmetics or/and cleaning regulation, cosmetic market intelligence and PP or/and HH lab work.
Assist on monitoring and interpretation of Chinese cosmetic regulation under CSAR, including but not limited to raw material, finished products, toothpaste, etc.
- Working independently with global regulatory team to complete the submission work of cosmetics raw material data sheet in time
- Prepare all kinds of regulatory documents as required independently, including but not limited to questionnaire, statement and explanation. And also support to provide regulatory supports to customers and business
- Coordinate and support GHS, China/EU/Korean REACH, hazardous chemical registration issues with local product stewardship team
- Other tasks assigned by team leader.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master or Bachelor or Doctor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, Food Science, Public Health, Toxicology, Laws (qualification certificate is a plus), or other equivalent background.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Chinese. Willing to work in a collaborative matrix environment.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, willing to share, open minded, detail oriented, and down-to-earth.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Food Technology, Law, Management, Pharmacy...
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm