You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment.
Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently.
Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package.
What You Will Do
- Market intelligence - Data collecting, mining and analysis.
- Building-up data-base of candidate companies/Universities/Institute for collaboration, M&A and JV partner.
- Making reports of relevant industries/profiles of companies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MUST - Majored in Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering, or Material Science related studies (Graduated, To-be Graduated).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Chemistry terminology.
- Good writing and speaking skills in English/Korean.
- Basic knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance sheet, Cash Flow).
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Points) skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm