ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world's growing energy needs.
We are one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore with more than S$25 billion in assets and have been operating in Singapore for more than 125 years, expanding from trading kerosene to a multi-billion-dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. Singapore serves as the Asia Pacific hub for our Downstream and Chemical businesses, and it is also home to ExxonMobil's largest integrated refining and petrochemical complex in the world.
In Singapore, we also own an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand and supply cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to many households. We also supply the commercial market in Singapore and those around the region with industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants, and market liquefied natural gas (LNG).
What You Will Do
- Prepare equipment for maintenance and perform unit start-up, shutdown and plant turnaround activities.
- Update operating procedures and prepare job pack documentation for equipment repair.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve operational issues and provide support for technical and mechanical teams.
- Monitor performance to ensure safe and optimal operation of the plant, equipment (e.g., reactors, compressors, pumps and product storage tanks), pipeline distribution network and berth facilities.
- Perform structured rounds (field/DCS console) and take corrective action to maintain equipment and plant operations within safe operating limits.
- Job role can be assigned to start at either the Chemical Plant or Refinery.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum diploma/degree in Chemical or other related Engineering, or ITE with relevant work experience.
- One to three years of relevant work experience will be an advantage.
- Recent graduates with strong academic results but without job experience may be considered.
- Must be prepared to work 12-hour rotating shifts.
- An effective team player with good communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm