The world is changing at a pace that has never been faster. Standing still is not an option. Building trust, embracing transformation and realizing business growth have never been more vital. This is an excellent opportunity for a fresh graduate aspiring towards a career in Business Development.
The EY Markets & Business Development Graduate Program will provide you with an excellent “real life” immersive learning experience for professional development through practical application of the fundamentals of sales and marketing principles.
This is your opportunity to put theory into practice!
What You can Expect in this Role:
Your role will involve some core pillars of business development such as; sales and marketing planning, portfolio reviews, market research and strategy, developing and implementing sales campaigns, writing proposals and pitch decks and ultimately being directly involved in retaining and winning new business; all whilst working towards a tailored personal development plan.
- The graduate gains on the job experience through rotations across different competencies within Markets & Business Development.
- Receive world class People Development, Business Development and Sales & Marketing learning; focusing on building an innovative sales and marketing mindset.
- Attend Core Business Development Training Programs specializing on building Personal and Engagement Excellence skills.
- Personalized support across the 2 years from the Markets and Business Development Leadership Team, EY Safeer and check in calls.
What Working at EY Offers:
A critical part of anyone’s journey in EY is continuous learning and training. We have monthly workshops held by experienced executives on specific Business development and Marketing topics. Besides that, we encourage furthering education through the vast database of EY training courses and series of “Badges” ranging from broad topics such as Digital to Leadership.
You will also gain free access to Udemy which is our online training tool that provides you with a varies of training courses.
To ensure smooth integration into your role, you’ll be assigned a buddy and a counsellor who will respectively be your point of reference and mentor that will support you to have an exceptional experience from day one.
What You Will Do
- Work directly alongside account coordinators, pursuit strategists and client executives to effectively support and implement sales and marketing campaigns.
- Conduct portfolio reviews by analyzing data to identify trends and insights.
- Support internal activities such as organizing account planning sessions.
- Attend internal and external client meetings (which could even be with the C-Suite of companies and government entities).
- Write minutes of meeting.
- Assist in writing proposals.
- Conduct market research specific to a client case.
- Develop your skill and mindset by attending internal training and from exposure to sales situations by shadowing lead Business Development executives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master degree - Business Management, Economics, Technology, Entrepreneurship or Marketing.
- Great problem-solver demonstrating resourcefulness and creativity.
- Maturity, poise and judgement when communicating.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to change and work within a matrix environment.
- High ethical standards.
- Effective use of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Effective communication in Arabic and English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Management, Marketing...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm