Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future - All while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
You will be working with one of the most trusted, respected and influential teams in the industry. In Consulting, we are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. It's our ambition to become the world's leading transformation consultants.
The diversity and skills of our 70,000+ people will help our clients realize transformation by putting humans at the center, delivering technology at speed and leveraging innovation at scale. These core drivers of ‘Transformation Realized’ will create long-term value for people, clients and society.
If you have graduated from university, or will do soon, the EY Graduate Program could be just the job for you. You will be part of a team working with interesting clients, while earning a salary. We will help you develop the things you are naturally good at and learn new skills for your career too.
What’s In It For You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - Both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society - Building a better working world, together.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree: Technology/IT, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Data Analysis, with strong academic standing.
- 0 - 2 year of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Arabic and English language skills.
- Egyptian nationals only will be considered.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Consulting, Data...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm