An exceptional career with a strong purpose - Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy? Our extraordinary Strategy and Transactions people are helping to shape the future.
Strategy and Transactions (SaT):
EY Strategy and Transactions teams work with clients to navigate complexity by helping them to reimagine their eco-systems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better future. With global connectivity and scale, EY Strategy and Transactions teams help clients drive corporate, capital, transaction and turnaround strategies through to execution, supporting fast-track value creation in all types of market environments.
EY Strategy and Transactions teams help support the flow of capital across borders and help bring new products and innovation to market. In doing so, EY Strategy and Transactions teams help clients to build a better working world by fostering long-term value.
EY Graduate Program:
If you’ve graduated from university, or will do soon, our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) Graduate Program could be just the job for you. You’ll be part of a team working with interesting clients, while earning a salary. We’ll help you develop the things you’re naturally good at and learn new skills for your career, too.
Working at EY offers:
- Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career in the MENA region.
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
What You Will Do
As part of Strategy and Transactions, you advise on strategies to raise, invest, optimize and preserve capital. Our teams bring together transaction professionals across competence areas, sectors and geographies to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree - Finance and/or Economics.
- Bachelor’s degree - Completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program.
- Egyptian nationals will only be considered.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Commercial acumen.
- Team player.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
We look for:
We are most interested in people who are naturally curious and love to learn. You like to work with others and build relationships with both colleagues and clients.
You are goal-oriented and implement business thinking with the ambition to develop and strive for providing good service.
Furthermore, you are structured, have good analytical skills and of course a genuine interest in finance and transactions. In return, you can expect the support of great colleagues, and the industry-recognized training you’ll need to grow in your career.
If you’re a fast learner with great organizational skills and a genuine interest in finance, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:24th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm