Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
Data Analytics - Responsibilities:
- Transform & validate a variety of client financial & non-financial data for use in the standard audit analytical procedures.
- Collaborate with audit teams & clients & create values for audit engagements using data analytical tools.
- Identify, investigate, recommend & implement resolutions for data related issues (completeness, accuracy).
- Coordinate work on a portfolio of engagements to meet deadlines.
- Identify & leverage opportunities for efficiencies in the internal processes.
- Develop your data handling, analytical & client systems skills on a broad range of systems & scenarios.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree in IT related disciplines, i.e. Information Management, Software Development, Information System.
- Good written & spoken English & Chinese.
- Attention to detail in investigating, communicating & solving problems in relation to data & processes.
- Willingness to learn & develop your current data transformation & analysis skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively including when working with many tasks.
- Competent report writing & presentation skills.
- Understanding & exp. of data transformation &/or analysis is preferred (i.e., involving financial &/or process data).
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, all MS Office Suite products, MS Access/MS SQL Server/SQL Server Integration Services is preferred.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Software,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm