Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
Advisory–Data & Analytics - Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with EY clients and DnA team to contribute and provide Analytics-related services to clients in all aspects of design and help delivery of information solutions - including Data Quality and Governance, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Management.
- Communicate effectively with the project manager & team members regarding the progress of the project.
- Prepare reports and schedules that will be provided to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
We look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Degree in quantitative fields such as Computing, Engineering, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning, Information Management or related fields.
- Fluency in English - Good command in Chinese is an advantage.
Strong analytical, decision making and problem capabilities.
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills.
- Business acumen. Ability to build effective business relationships. Ability to understand clients and analytics trends.
- Good understanding of various data structures, common methods and tools used for data transformation.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies, DevOps tools, ETL tools, machine learning frameworks, visualization software, Unix shell scripting are considered a plus.
- Experience with analytical programming languages such as Python and/or R, as well as familiarity with SQL is an advantage.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and applying creativity to solve complex problems
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm