Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
Indirect Tax - Responsibilities:
- Help our clients identify & research tax issues, clearly articulate our findings to the client’s management, & work out practical operation & IT solution aiming to ensure tax compliance whilst achieving business efficiency.
- Work as one of the indirect tax teams & attend to requests from your team members, working with clients, IT professionals, tax policymakers & tax authorities.
- Provide timely & high-quality services & work products that exceed client expectations.
- Assist in preparing reports & schedules that will be delivered to clients & other parties.
- Build on technical competence by keeping up to date on trends, developments & technical authorities & apply them to moderately complex situations.
- Build strong relationships within the EY member firms & in the marketplace.
- Contribute to the overall success of the team by developing a thorough understanding of EY methodologies & tools to enhance service delivery.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business IT, Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or related major.
- Good written & spoken English & Chinese.
- Strong adaptability, communication, analytical, teamwork & organizational skills.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm