Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
US Tax - Responsibilities:
- Prepare, with guidance, technically accurate reports & deliverables related to U.S. domestic & international federal income tax compliance services.
- Assist in file documentation & retention (file set-up, referencing, description of tax filing position taken, telephone conversation documentation, notes to reviewer).
- Perform basic research using appropriate tools, including legislation, databases & publications with guidance.
- Communicate with the client for basic information requests as well as the relevant authorities, whenever the need arises.
- Build strong internal relationships within the global tax team & across other service lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting, Taxation or related major (in either case, with an emphasis on US taxation preferred).
- Professional accountancy qualification or the ability to obtain one.
- AICPA or Enrolled Agent.
- Detailed oriented performer who can multi-task & meet deadlines.
- Good written & spoken English & Chinese.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm