Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
Business Consulting/ Technology Consulting - Responsibilities:
- Understand & analyze issues & challenges facing the clients from strategy formulation to day-to-day operations.
- Understand the current situation of clients, designing the transformation roadmap, & executing the end-to-end implementation while collaborating with our technology & people consultants.
- Provide consulting services in the overall transformation of our clients’ business, i.e., enterprise & functional innovation, operational performance & risk transformations, digital strategy & planning, rapid profit transformation.
- A requirement to develop individual approaches techniques for each client will help you maximize the potential.
- You will be helping companies solve a whole range of tasks - from the requirement to respond to the ever-changing demands of the market, i.e., AI, Blockchain, IoT, 5G.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Information Systems, IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering & Engineering.
- Good written & spoken English & Chinese.
- Strong analytical, teamwork & organizational skills.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm