Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
Financial Risk Management - Responsibilities:
- Deliver customized solutions to the clients for them to fulfill regulatory & business requirements.
- Work on a wide range of financial risk management projects, regarding credit risk, market risk, counterparty credit risk, derivatives modeling, liquidity risk, interest rate risk, climate change risk, stress testing, capital management, enterprise risk management, collateral management, IBOR transition, risk reporting, risk regulatory compliance, advanced analytics, & risk & treasury technology.
- Demonstrate strong technical capabilities, professional knowledge & ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge. Stay abreast of new developments in consulting services capabilities, tools & technologies, current business & industry trends relevant to the clients.
- Apply project management practices & processes to ensure that the project is consistently following client methodology & tools.
- Effectively work in teams with diverse skills & backgrounds, contributing to an innovative & inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Prepare & present point-of-views, solutions & client proposals.
- Develop solutions & tools for key topics using various platforms & technologies.
- Develop & applying artificial intelligence/machine learning algorithms for risk management, review their performance & monitoring, running test & experiments as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Finance, Financial Engineering, Risk Management, Stat., Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Analytics, Computer Science, IT/Info. Systems or relevant disciplines that focus on the use of quantitative skills & data management.
- Intern or research exp. in financial modelling & management, quantitative & risk modelling, predictive modelling, data science & analytics or system implementation at a major bank, corporate, consulting firm or university is an advantage.
- Knowledge of data science, data structures & modelling, software engineering & architecture, machine learning frameworks, libraries, agile environments, & distributed computing systems is an advantage.
- Possess the desire & ability to work closely with regulatory compliance, quantitative & technology professionals on engagements.
- Strong business sense, analytical thinking, & interpersonal skills with high commitment to delivery excellence.
- Good communication including verbal/writing skills.
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese. Knowledge in Mandarin or a third language (or Chinese dialect) would be an advantage - non-Chinese speakers will also be considered based on individual merits.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm