Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
People Advisory Services
Mobility Tax - Responsibilities:
- Prepare international assignment-related calculations i.e. tax cost projections, tax equalization calculations, & hypothetical tax calculations.
- Coordinate the delivery of various global mobility & other tax services offered by the EY member firms in a proactive manner that meets/exceeds client expectations.
- Perform engagement management activities including billing, scheduling, performance evaluations, mentoring, managing client expectations, & identifying additional client needs/EY opportunities.
- Assist manager/leader by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, & identifying new business opportunities.
- Establish/maintain long-term collaborative relationships with the clients & internal colleagues.
- Develop the client's understanding of HK & foreign personal tax, compensation & payroll issues & proactively explain implications of recent law changes.
- Possess & continually increase understanding of complex expatriate tax issues.
- Conduct/review research on various topics i.e. technical or treaty interpretation/application, regulatory issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related major.
- Good written & spoken English & Chinese.
- Strong analytical, teamwork & organizational skills.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm