Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
Strategy and Transactions – Financial Services
The Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team in Asia-Pacific has been providing market leading services to clients across EY Greater China, EY ASEAN & EY Oceania for over 20 years.
We support EY clients in the region & globally throughout the broad transaction lifecycle & have helped EY clients create deal value & manage transaction risks. Similar to all service lines in the EY organization, SaT operates with a financial services sector focused team & another broad industry team.
FSO SaT focus on serving clients in the banking, insurance, asset management & Fintech sectors, which are highly regulated segments bringing more sector specific training & exposures. We are hiring professional Accountants to support our Asia-Pacific FSO SaT services.
In this role you will have exposure to different sub-service lines in SaT, namely Transactions and Corporate Finance & EY Parthenon.
Transactions and Corporate Finance covers 3 sectors including Transaction Diligence, Valuation, Modeling and Economics & Lead Advisory.
- Transaction Diligence advises clients on buy-side & sell-side financial & operation due diligence. We work closely with Strategy and Transactions sub-service lines & competencies, & other EY service lines to provide seamless, integrated due diligence to EY clients.
- Valuation, Modeling and Economics practices are the means by which we continue to bring our deep financial, economics & analytics skills to bear in order to support EY clients with better decision-making involving transactions, funding capital expansion & providing capital efficiency (i.e., capital allocation to help adjust risk, cash release opportunity, capital budgeting with skill sets on measuring and valuating not just assets but also litigation or life).
- Lead Advisory includes tactical & strategic advice for corporates, financial sponsors & family offices, as well as negotiation assistance & other transaction related topics.
- Mergers & Acquisitions team provides sector-focused advice on the sale process from strategic positioning to close, & we help execute acquisitions, alliances & mergers as well as advise C-suite executives & boards on evaluating strategic alternatives in the context of transactions.
EY Parthenoncovers 3 sectors including Strategy, Transaction Strategy and Execution & Turnaround and Restructuring.
- Strategy unlocks our clients’ full potential by helping them answer their most complex strategic questions. We rely upon rigorous fact-based analysis & deep sector knowledge/experience to provide insights that provoke unconventional thinking. We help clients create customized & actionable strategies, & then we help to make them happen.
- Transaction Strategy and Execution assist clients to integrate acquired assets & businesses, providing strategic transaction advice & supporting execution to attain the value proposition contained in the strategic decision-making process.
- Turnaround and Restructuring provides leadership to rapidly solve, execute & ultimately transform the outcome during urgent, critical & complex situations.
- Prepare analyses of historical & pro forma financial information to assess trends & fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements & deal valuation.
- Assist in preparing reports & schedules that will be delivered to clients & other parties.
- Conduct equity research, industry research, management interviews & site visits.
- Analyze information obtained from various channels.
- Appraise company or asset value using the income approach, market approach or asset-based approach for transaction, financial reporting or tax purposes.
- Develop & maintain productive working relationships with client personnel, targets & other professional.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Statistic, Computer Science disciplines.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Competent research & modelling skill & ability to analyze financial statements & forecasts.
- Good command of spoken & written English & China, fluent in Mandarin is highly preferred.
- Strong presentation & report writing skills.
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel (Knowledge of or experience with VBA is a plus), & Word knowledge.
- Good team player & enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently under pressure.
- Candidates with background in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics related disciplines but with demonstrated interest are also welcomed.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm