Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
Strategy and Transactions
Infrastructure Advisory - Responsibilities:
- Delivering solutions across the life cycle of public & private infrastructure.
- Providing strategic, economic, commercial & financial advice to clients.
- Project finance including financial model development & analysis.
- Liaising directly with client contacts.
- Developing detailed proposals & other Business Development material.
- Assist in client engagement tasks, including billing WIP & other administration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Economics, Accounting & Finance, Engineering, Real Estate, Government & Public Policy.
Financial & data analysis.
- Understanding of economic evaluation methods including cost benefit analysis & economic impact analysis.
- Strong report writing, communication & presentational skills.
- Strong interpersonal & client management skills, ability to work effectively & collaboratively in teams.
- Sector experience considered desirable e.g., Government & Public Sector, Transport, Social Infrastructure.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm