As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
EY Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. We provide peace of mind to clients by using the kills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes.
Climate Change & Sustainability Services:
EY multidisciplinary teams across the globe are equipped with assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services, works with a dedicated team on climate change and sustainability knowledge and experience in a wide range of industries. This team combination provides clients with tailored services supported by the EY global methodologies to address issues related to their specific needs.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support business development initiatives, including preparing proposals and pitch book.
- Perform market research and update internal database.
- Assist in engagement projects instructed by more experienced colleagues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in penultimate year of study.
- Demonstrate knowledge in one of the key sustainability areas, such as CSR or sustainability reporting and assurance, food safety, carbon trading, sustainability in supply chain, responsible investment, and Environment, Health and Safety.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good team player with maturity and independence.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English preferred.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Environment, Health Policy and Administration
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm