As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
EY Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. We provide peace of mind to clients by using the kills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes.
The role of Data Analytics, based in Hong Kong, will be responsible for supporting services of data analytics by the Assurance services, working as part of a broader, client facing team. The main focus of the role will be efficiently providing a range of standard data analytics to audit teams using pre-defined techniques.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Transform and validate a variety of client financial and non-financial data for use in the standard audit analytical procedures.
- Collaborate with audit teams and clients, and create values for audit engagements using data analytical tools.
- Identify, investigate, recommend and implement resolutions for data related issues (completeness, accuracy).
- Coordinate work on a portfolio of engagements to meet deadlines.
- Identify and leverage opportunities for efficiencies in the internal processes.
- Develop your data handling, analytical and client systems skills on a broad range of systems and scenarios.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year student pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in IT related disciplines, such as Information Management, software development, Information System.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Ability to form productive working relationships with internal clients.
- Attention to detail in investigating, communicating and solving problems in relation to data and processes.
- Willingness to learn and develop your current data transformation and analysis skills.
- Ability to deal well with pressurized situations such as frequent deadlines.
- Ability to manage time effectively including when working with many tasks.
- Competent report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience of data transformation and/or analysis is preferred (preferably involving financial and/or process data).
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and all MS Office Suite products is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Access/MS SQL Server/SQL Server Integration Services is preferred.
- Experience with and understanding of financial data is preferred.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Software,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm