As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
EY Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. We provide peace of mind to clients by using the kills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes.
Forensic & Integrity Services:
The Forensic & Integrity Services professionals assist clients to deal with complex issues related to fraud, forensic accounting, regulatory compliance and business disputes.
As a Staff Accountant, you will technically contribute to client engagements and internal projects. You will assist clients to conduct independent internal investigations and participate in forensic accounting matters to analyze complex financial transactions and accounting irregularities.
Working under the supervision of leaders and managers, you will help execute the investigation and engagement work steps. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you will escalate issues as appropriate.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work on engagement teams that assist in performing fraud investigations, forensic accounting engagements and financial and economic damages analyses.
- Review accounting records and financial transaction documentation, prepare working papers, participate in interviews and inform leaders and managers of the engagement status.
- Prepare analyses that will be part of the client deliverables.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and legal counsel.
- Participate in the planning, development and execution of event initiatives for respective industry, function and/or area accounts practice to support the go-to-market strategy.
- Stay informed on business/economic developments and their impact on the client.
- Work effectively as a team member –sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating lead team members on the progress.
- Build strong internal relationships within the Assurance Services practice and across other services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year student pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related major.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Result-oriented with attention to details.
- Willingness to travel.
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based tools, including spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) and databases (Microsoft Access).
- High performers (i.e., exceeding expectation ratings) and professional accountancy certifications preferred.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm