As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
EY clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As a consulting professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
The world of business is constantly changing. For our clients, this can create better ways of doing things but it might also involve more risks. In Business Consulting, we focus on imaging, designing, leading and delivering end-to-end transformations for our clients.
Our services include Business Transformation, Enterprise Risk, Finance, Supply Chain & Operations, and Technology Risk.
- Business Transformation is a multidisciplinary competency, bringing together our capabilities in transformation architecture, experience design, business design and transformation execution to problem-solve, design and deliver large scale, multi-year, multi-stakeholder transformation programs.
- Enterprise Risk helps clients identify and address key risk areas, while building the agility to respond quickly. We leverage technology and integrate upside, downside and outside risks to drive strategic value, build and maintain trust in a rapidly changing risk landscape.
- Working with CFOs and finance organizations around the world, we help assess and transform our clients' finance function to improve performance and effectiveness. We provide insights and recommendations on people, processes and systems and then work with our clients to deliver improvements.
Supply Chain & Operation.
- The supply chain of the future is no longer linear, but a networked ecosystem. In Supply Chain & Operations we help clients effect fundamental change in their operations’ performance to support sales growth, become more cost competitive, minimize risk and ensure operational resilience.
- The Technology Risk domain within our Consulting practice help our clients to achieve sustainable growth by supporting their efforts with respect to technology risks to protect their business performance and by providing trusted communications on internal control and regulatory compliance to investors, management, regulators, customers and other stakeholders.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Understand and analyze issues and challenges facing the clients from strategy formulation to day-to-day operations.
- Understand the current situation of clients, designing the transformation roadmap, and executing the end-to-end implementation while collaborating with our technology and people consultants.
- Provide consulting services in the overall transformation of our clients’ business, such as enterprise and functional innovation, operational performance and risk transformations, digital strategy and planning, rapid profit transformation.
- A requirement to develop individual approaches and techniques for each client will help you maximize the potential.
- You will be helping companies solve a whole range of tasks: from the requirement to respond to the ever-changing demands of the market, such as AI, Blockchain, IoT, 5G.
- Specific assignments would be related to clients’ strategies, initiatives, processes and issues around IT (Information Technology) controls, cybersecurity, data protection, cloud assurance/attestation and compliance, and managing their IT risks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year student pursuing an undergraduate degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Engineering.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm