As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
EY clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As a consulting professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
Financial Risk Management:
Within EY FS Risk capability of Business Consulting, the Financial Risk Management competence provides solutions that can help financial services clients identify, measure, manage and monitor the market, credit, operational, model and regulatory risks associated with their trading, asset-liability management, capital management, business development and other capital markets activities.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver customized solutions to the clients for them to fulfill regulatory and business requirements.
- Work on a wide range of financial risk management projects, regarding credit risk, market risk, counterparty credit risk, derivatives modeling, liquidity risk, interest rate risk, climate change risk, stress testing, capital management, enterprise risk management, collateral management, IBOR transition, risk reporting, risk regulatory compliance, advanced analytics, and risk & treasury technology.
- Demonstrate strong technical capabilities, professional knowledge, and ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge.
- Stay abreast of new developments in consulting services capabilities, tools and technologies, current business and industry trends relevant to the clients.
- Apply project management practices and processes to ensure that the project is consistently following client methodology and tools.
- Effectively work in teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, contributing to an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Prepare and present point-of-views, solutions and client proposals.
- Develop solutions and tools for key topics using various platforms and technologies.
- Develop and applying artificial intelligence/machine learning algorithms for risk management, review their performance and monitoring, running test and experiments as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year student pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral degree in computer science, computer engineering, system engineering, information engineering, information technology, information systems, quantitative finance, risk management, mathematics, actuarial science, statistics, data science, finance, or other hard science and engineering subjects.
- Excellent written and spoken English and/or Chinese; fluent in Mandarin and/or other languages is an advantage (Non-Chinese speakers will also be considered).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience in Bloomberg and/or Reuters is an advantage.
- Familiar with general financial concepts, banking business or financial instruments is preferred.
- Basic knowledge in college mathematics, statistics, or more specifically in derivatives pricing, quantitative finance or risk management is an advantage.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm