As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
People Advisory Services:
People Advisory Services (PAS) shapes and helps deliver the part of business strategy that depends on people.
As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with clients across the globe to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
Mobility Tax - Your Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare international assignment-related calculations such as tax cost projections, tax equalization calculations, and hypothetical tax calculations.
- Coordinate the services of various global mobility and other tax services offered by the organization in a proactive manner that meets/exceeds client expectations.
- Perform engagement management activities including billing, scheduling, performance evaluations, mentoring, managing client expectations, and identifying additional client needs/EY opportunities.
- Assist manager/leader by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, and identifying new business opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year student pursuing an undergraduate degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Business or related major.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm