As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
Strategy and Transactions:
EY Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. We advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital.
Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy.
The right transaction can enhance an organization's growth, competitiveness and profitability. As a transaction professional at Ernst & Young, you'll help clients evaluate, structure and execute their most important deals.
You'll work in a dynamic, forward-looking environment, in what is currently the only integrated global transaction business worldwide. You'll have direct contact with clients and gain valuable experience across industries and geographies, learning from top minds in today's transactions arena.
We'll help you achieve your potential by giving you leading professional development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake an advisory role to contingency planning, value preservation, exit solutions and resolution planning for financial institutions and large corporates.
- Reviewing the company’s financial status, preparing pre-liquidation forecast and prognosis of cash flow requirements.
- Preparing comprehensive financial reviews of companies' operations for the intention of financial restructuring, securing investors, raising capital, disposing and recovering of assets.
- Attending legal proceedings, adjudicating creditors’ claims, investigating antecedent transactions for regulatory compliance.
- Involved in day-to-day judicial management, receivership, agent for mortgagee-in possession, estate administration, voluntary and compulsory liquidation engagements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year student pursuing an undergraduate degree or above in accounting, finance, business, law or a related field.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm