As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
EY tax services revolves around helping clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. We advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. The unwavering commitment to quality service and the technical networks help enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions.
US Tax - Your Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing, with guidance, technically accurate reports and deliverables related to U.S. domestic and international federal income tax compliance services.
- Assist in file documentation and retention (file set-up, referencing, description of tax filing position taken, telephone conversation documentation, notes to reviewer).
- Assist all the ad-doc tasks assigned so that the team can maintain productive working relationships with client personnel as well as strengthen the internal relationships within the team and across other services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in penultimate year of study.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm