As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
Strategy and Transactions:
EY Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. We advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital.
Valuation, Modeling & Economics.
We are committed to delivering independent and objective business valuation services to a range of private and public companies in various industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and throughout Asia.
By identifying critical value and risk drivers, and determining the linkages that affect performance, we help our clients improve alignment between management decision-making, resource allocation, executive compensation and enterprise performance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct equity research, industry research, management interviews and site visits; support managers by analyzing information obtained from various channels for use in the preparation of valuation reports.
- Review and analyze valuation reports issued by other firms in order to assist audit teams on the projects associated with fair value measurements.
- Appraise company or asset values using the income approach, market approach or asset-based approach for transaction, financial reporting or tax purposes.
- Work closely with clients, targets and other professionals in the financial due diligence, legal, tax and valuation fields.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year student pursuing an undergraduate degree or above in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Real Estate (audit experience is a plus).
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Competent research skills and ability to analyze financial statements and forecasts.
- Ability to assist with proposals.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Property
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm