What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Our consulting practice provides independent business & information security advice to our clients across different sectors. As a future Cyber Security Consultant, you will help our clients in the following domains:
- Threat intelligence and management.
- Vulnerability assessment (attack & penetration testing, red team assessment).
- Security incident management.
- Third party security management.
- Secure development.
- Security risk management.
- Crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Security program management.
- Data protection and privacy.
What Working At EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
What You Will Do
- You identify and exploit IT security weaknesses, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, and advise on improvements for the vulnerability management process.
- You assess IT security incidents and coordinate with the technology teams.
- You provide advice on security issues to the technology teams (Windows, UNIX, AIX, Mainframe, Network, WebSphere, Webseal).
- You take ownership and responsibility for qualitative and timely deliverables during client engagements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent with a minimum of second-class upper honours.
- A minimum overall grade of a B+ and B+ in both English & Mathematics at Secondary School level.
- Possession of at least one certification from the following list: CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC, CompTIA Security, GIAC
- Penetration Tester, CCNA etc will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of security standards and best practice frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, CoBIT is preferred.
- Knowledge in security controls, penetration testing, programming, networks and operating systems would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity or experience working with Unix/Linux systems.
- Basic knowledge working with Networking tools and devices such as Switches, Routers or SIEM tools.
- You display maturity and the ability to function independently in our professional dealings.
- You have unquestionable integrity and ethics, strong analytical skills and you are an effective communicator both oral and written.
- We are currently looking for a talented and dynamic young graduate for an internship opportunity. The person must have a strong interest in the domain of IT Risk and Information Security to support the Cyber team.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Consulting, Information Technology
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm