What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become? Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today, and in the future - All while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. The opportunity: your next adventure awaits.
Strategy and Transaction (SaT) in practice addresses clients’ toughest challenges as we bring together the right people, in the right locations - Diverse thinkers working together to achieve team goals and provide highly integrated, connected solutions. We guide clients to make better, more informed decisions as they buy, sell, separate, integrate, reshape, restructure or rethink their business strategy. In SaT, you’ll be part of a team that leads digital change through four key areas: Strategy and ecosystem, Capital and portfolio review, Deal process and Integration
What You Will Do
- Participate in Technology Consulting engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating high level team members on progress.
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Consulting Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Technology Consulting Services professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- First or Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a Business-related field, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), Law or Computer Science.
- A professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA or CA) will be an added advantage.
- A minimum overall grade of a B+ in High School/KCSE, and B+ in both English & Mathematics.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Advanced Computer skills and analytics.
- Foreign Language will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated & positive attitude.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Willingness to learn.
- Desire to exceed expectations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Kenya (South Africa)
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm