What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become? Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today, and in the future - All while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. The opportunity: your next adventure awaits.
EY offers an ideal environment for high achievers like you to reach your potential while helping our clients fulfil theirs. If you’re looking for a career that will take you far in your personal and professional life there are few better places. Businesses today are subject to ever-growing and increasingly complex tax and regulatory change. Helping businesses navigate these challenges requires advisors with a deep understanding of relevant legislation, outstanding communication skills and the ability to manage client relationships effectively.
As a tax professional at EY, you'll use your research and analytical skills, apply yourself to stay on top of the law and acquire an in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses. We provide a full suite of tax services to clients ranging from the very largest multinationals to fast-growth entrepreneurial businesses.
What’s In It For You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - Both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society - Building a better working world, together.
Required Skills and Abilities
- First or Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a Business-related field, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), Law or Computer Science.
- A professional qualification in Accounting (ACCA, CPA or CA) will be an added advantage.
- A minimum overall grade of a B+ in High School/KCSE, and B+ in both English & Mathematics.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Advanced Computer skills and analytics.
- Foreign Language will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated & positive attitude.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Willingness to learn.
- Desire to exceed expectations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm