Join us full-time after graduation and you’ll be well on your way to achieving your career goals. We’ll propel you forward – So you can start to build the future you want immediately. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals in different industries, we’ll guide you on how to help our clients manage risk, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
You’ll get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best. You can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with professionals, learn from mentors and even study for postgraduate/professional qualifications.
We’re looking for graduates from all majors (including STEM) business related or not, for the following departments at EY: Assurance, Consulting, Tax and Strategy and Transactions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math's, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, IS, Computer Science, Management or related field.
- A strong academic record.
- Motivation to start a professional qualification like ACCA, ICAEW/ACA, CISA or CFA.
- Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team.
- Self-motivated with lots of energy and drive.
- Strong team working skills are essential.
- A dedication to teamwork.
- Desire to learn and develop into the role.
- Drive to continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills.
- Self-starter and motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate, high quality work within targeted deadlines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Mathematics,...
- Closing Date:11th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm