You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture. All of this to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Our Assurance practice is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. Groups (or, as we call them – Sub service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability, Financial Accounting Advisory and Fraud Investigation & Dispute.
Our Tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. ur unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax function. Groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transaction Tax Services, Human Capital and Global Compliance and Reporting.
Our Advisory practice focuses on improving business performance for our clients, while managing risk in an increasingly complex environment. Join Advisory and you will team with 30,000 colleagues around the world – One of the broadest global advisory networks – To help clients through anything from broad business transformation to more specific change focused on achieving growth, optimizing or protecting their business. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within advisory include Performance Improvement, Risk and Information Technology Risk and Assurance.
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. Major groups (or, as we call them – Sub service lines) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition services, Project Finance, Real Estate Advisory services, Restructuring services, Transaction Integration services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax and Valuation and Business Modelling.
What You Will Do
- As part of our team you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes.
- As part of a globally networked team of over 32,000 tax professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs.
- As part of a globally networked team of over 9,500 professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates from any discipline are welcome to apply.
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper honors (2.1) or equivalent in the 1st degree.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps Programme as at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm