Get a real feel for the business world with on-the-job experience and opportunities to meet influential experts. You will learn about what it takes to audit a business while developing skills that will complement your career. Through the structured learning sessions and digital learning badge included in this program you will understand more about us and gain the skills that will help you grow from student to professional.
In your role as an Audit Intern, you will contribute to real client projects alongside graduates. You’ll have the opportunity to take part in web-based training, shadow experienced colleagues and even visit clients’ offices. Best of all, if you do a great job you could be offered a place on one of our graduate programs to come back to, when you finish university.
What You Will Do
In your role as an Audit Intern, you will contribute to real client projects alongside graduates. Your work could include:
- Learning about our clients' businesses and the audit process as part of a team.
- Using our technology platforms to test and analyze our clients’ data.
- Getting an insight into how you could lead teams and projects in the future.
- You will also spend time away from your home office travelling to our client sites for audit work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student (not yet graduated).
- Accounting majors only.
- KSA nationals only.
- Commercial acumen.
- Team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Job type:Internships
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm