Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
About the Opportunity:
As part of our External Audit team, you’ll experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What You Will Do
You’ll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements. In addition, you will conduct timely and constructive discussions with the management on accounting and reporting matters and provide a robust and clear perspective to audit committees. In doing so, you play an important role in providing services to clients such as responding to regulatory reforms, managing capital life cycle and improving business operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students pursuing a degree in Accountancy.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Prior work experience is not required.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating team members on progress.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members' views.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client's environment.
- Integrity within a professional environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An inquisitive mind.
- Experience with programming language/ automation tools (E.g. Python, R, SQL, Alteryx, UiPath, VBA etc.).
- Good project management skills.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics and Visualization.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm