Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Our leading edge Forensic & Integrity Services are looking for candidates in the technology division, Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team. We provide leading technology and expertise in data driven support of complex litigation cases and business issues, allowing our clients and their counsel to make informed, strategic decisions. The scope of our work is wide ranging including dispute resolution, financial crime investigations, anti-money laundering, transaction monitoring, and investigating bribery / corruption cases.
EY is on the cutting-edge of current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and we serve as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law. We have a strong presence in Asia Pacific, including Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines including being part of a global network of over 1,000 forensic services professionals within the EY global organization.
What you will do
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- You will help clients detect and prevent against fraud by leveraging knowledge from their data for measurement of fraud risks and losses, prevention, continuous monitoring, detection and investigation of occupational fraud, waste and abuse, financial crime, regulatory breaches and other forms of non-compliant or improper and wasteful activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Management, Business Intelligence or statistics with a strong computer programming component
- Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview is preferred
- Proficiency in statistical computing languages like R and Python
- Possesses strong analytical and organizational skills, confidence to work with senior staff
- Good interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Some travelling is required
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Statistics
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm