What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Join Forensic & Integrity Services within Assurance and you will help clients work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
What You Will Do
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Perform fraud and forensic investigation, provide expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses.
- Anticipate and identify risks and inform senior members of the team about significant issues.
- Assist in preparing work papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties.
- Work with clients, fraud examiners, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sometimes sensitive and adversarial situations.
- Leverage on toolsets and products in the computer forensic realm to deliver forensic technology solutions.
- Be involved in project activities including data collection and assessment.
Required Skills and Abilities
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
- Currently undergraduate in Accounting.
- High performers with strong academic records.
- Ability to work in an independent environment as well as part of a team in day-to-day project activities.
- Result-oriented with an ability to interpret facts/figures and summarize findings.
- Report writing skills to convey factual findings in a well-structured report.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills.
- Creativeness and ability to think outside-the-box.
- Professional, analytical and logical, and with a high level of organizational ability and an attention to details.
We look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset - What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven - We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive - We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What’s in it for You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm