Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
What you will do
EY Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential business unit in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide our clients including companies, investors and regulators a peace of mind by using your skills and experience to build confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes.
The EPE sector is set up to address the specific needs of private companies and their stakeholders. It supports the private and mid-market companies through delivering quality audit services and help these companies decide how to grow in a technology-driven and sustainable way. We are moving towards digitalizing audit. To keep pace with the fast-changing world, we are prioritizing investments in AI, predictive analytics, and other emerging technologies to gain a competitive edge, reskilling employees and redesigning jobs to seamlessly integrate people and machines.
You will experience professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. We also offer EY Professional Qualification Program that support your professional growth and aspiration. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who, in turn, deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Perform a variety of assigned tasks and audit work procedures for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, planned audit approach and procedures, and global audit methodology.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and related information and communicate them to the assurance team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- Has a profound interest in analysis
- Demonstrated interest in teamwork through active contributions of constructive feedback and ideas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm