What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become? Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Join Financial Services Organization (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace dealing with asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity.
As our Cyber Security intern, you will support our internationally connected team in the implementation of information security solutions for our clients and support clients’ desire to protect their business. You will balance your time between developing security strategies, advising stakeholders, providing workshops and supporting business development.
What’s in it for You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society - building a better working world, together.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing university degree related to Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in security concepts with ability to articulate threats and risk including how they apply to business and technology projects and/or demonstrated passion in one or more of the following Information Security domains - Cyber Program Management, Cyber Threat Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Privacy, Security Operations and Cyber Analytics. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion in the SDLC (agile/waterfall) and/or coding/scripting languages (e.g., python, java etc.).
What We Look For:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Information Technology
- Closing Date:6th May 2021, 6:00 pm