Intern-Assurance-Climate Change & Sustainability Services - Engineering
Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) is part of our Assurance group which is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry.
As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of business-critical information or processes.
What You Will Do
You’ll spend most of your time assisting with research work and supporting the managers with project execution, which includes Advisory and Assurance type activities, in the Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) Department.
- Assist and analyze work connected to sustainability reports.
- Conduct research on potential clients, make calls to fix meetings, take and summarise client meeting/interview notes.
- Carry out quantitative work relating to emission calculations.
- Assist in customized research relevant to climate change, carbon emissions, sustainability issues, company level and country level research.
Required Skills and Abilities
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
- Undertaking a degree, preferably in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences or other branches of Engineering (chemical/ mechanical/ electrical). Non-engineering undergraduate students (business, social science, media studies) who have a strong interest in the sustainability field are also welcomed to apply.
- Strong academic performance.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed.
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and interest in sustainability related areas or topics.
- Strong project management and personnel management skills.
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect:
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
EY - Building a better working world:
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.