Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
What you will do
The intern will support the team in their talent acquisition activities under Consulting (Financial Services). The incumbent should be a curious and self-initiated individual who is able to multi-task, working under minimum supervision in possibly remote working condition. He/she will also be exposed to day-to-day talent operations and act as a main point of contact of the Talent Acquisition & Attraction team for hiring managers and candidates. Scope of responsibilities may include the following:
- Sourcing of candidates through job ads posting. Conduct research to assess best sourcing methodology for discussion
- Overseeing interviews arrangement including actual day facilitation of interview test and case studies
- Ensuring best candidates’ experiences through timely responses to candidates’ enquiries including liaising with service line managers for responses
- Actively track the recruitment stages activities including updating of records and creation of new metric dashboards where relevant
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding records, ensuring accuracy and completeness of all essential documents
- Other duties surrounding the above categories on ad hoc basis
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing university degree or equivalent.
- Problem solving and ability to multi-task.
- Experience and/or demonstrated ability in time management and adaptability to change under pressure to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and relationship building.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm