At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What You Will Do
- Report to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in managing the daily operations including sales and pipelines management, revenue/financial plan, revenue accounting, utilization management, knowledge management and communications.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly meeting decks. This involves liaising with colleagues from different functions in Singapore.
- Responsible for data quality clean-up and ongoing maintenance.
- Develop, maintain and distribute operations reports.
- Organize regular meetings for project health reviews and staffing requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve the operations and create standardized business processes that result in increase of performance and provide negotiation of difficult matters to drive outcomes.
- Identify and escalate issues in regards to operations, assist in providing solutions and track to resolutions.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor degree with working experience preferred.
- Strong communications skills with clear and concise professional writing are vital in this role.
- Strong MS Power point and Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, in-depth Operational knowledge and strong passion in management consulting industry.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and liaise with colleagues in both business and technical roles.
- Good negotiation and stakeholder management.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude with strong administration, problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- Independent, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Positive working attitude and motivation to learn.
- Experience gained within another large professional services organization.
- Established networking skills in a relevant industry.
What we look for:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Operations
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm