As part of our Business Incentives Advisory team, you will work with multinational and local companies, assisting them to understand how fiscal business incentives interact with economic/industrial development strategies in Singapore and the region and translate this understanding to how we assist clients in their incentive discussion and compliance.
As incentives significantly impact the overall tax position, government engagement and business decisions of our clients, you’ll have the opportunity to work very closely with the various service lines within EY, our clients’ business functions and interact with Singapore and overseas government authorities.
You will have the opportunity to assist clients on R&D, tax and other business incentives claims. In our friendly, collaborative environment, you’ll receive the support, formal training and coaching you need to progress quickly along the career path you choose. Not to mention access to the opportunity to be exposed and keep up to date to the novel business model, cutting-edge technology trends and developments.
What you will do
Drawing on your technical knowledge gained from your education or experience in industry, you will advise and support our clients in accessing the R&D tax incentive, government incentives and other innovation/growth incentives.
You will engage with market leading, technology-active companies to understand their development objectives and drivers, analysing complex project information to assess eligibility for the R&D tax incentive and other government incentives.
Working in high performing teams, you will prepare detailed work papers, management presentation and reports to help deliver exceptional results to EY’s clients, in addition to one or more of the following:
- Assist in the evaluation of possible incentive opportunities; provide ideas to avail of incentive opportunities and involvement in the incentive discussions with the relevant authorities
- Prepare R&D tax incentive claims across a diverse range of companies and industries
- Tax and business financials modelling
- Coordinate and participate in regional incentive advisory projects
- Assist in project development including client pursuit initiatives
Required Skills and Abilities
- Genuine interest in business, innovation and technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, relationship building and articulating complex information to a range of stakeholders will be key
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Problem solving and numerical skills
- Business acumen and commercial awareness to participate in business development including client pursuit initiatives
- Proven ability to work well in high performing team environments
- Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields
- Experience working in multicultural teams
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm