At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
As a cybersecurity professional in EY Singapore, you will have the chance to work with an international connected team of specialists in serving our clients through providing independent assessments or implementation of cyber solutions that contributes toward their business resilience.
You will work with your project team and the client to execute engagements which help the client to measure the effectiveness of its cybersecurity programs, assess the cybersecurity risk of a client; evaluate the maturity of a security program, test the effectiveness of cyber controls, assist the client in complying with the various cyber policies and regulations, and help implement new cyber control processes and tools to perform more effective cyber risk management.
The Operation Technology Team provides cybersecurity services to clients who run operational technology environments and/or critical information infrastructures.
As an OT Cybersecurity Consultant, you will be part of an elite and dynamic team performing a myriad of cybersecurity services to help the clients identify any vulnerabilities or weaknesses, design and implement processes and solutions for the clients to better protect their systems, monitor and detect any cybersecurity attacks, respond to and recover from these attacks.
Attack and Penetration (A&P):
Our A&P services provide technical cyber assessments that aim to assist clients gain insight and context to their cyber threats and assessing, improving, and building security operations in order to mitigate these threats.
As an A&P team member, you will be responsible for performing web application/mobile penetration testing, network penetration testing, source code review and red team assessment. You will also be involved in conducting social engineering exercises and respond to incidents for clients suffering from security breach/cyberattack.
Solution and Architecture:
As a member of Solution and Architecture team, you will be involved in analyzing the client’s cybersecurity requirements, design a suitable solution, test that the solution is built to specifications, deploy the solution to the client’s live environment and continuously enhance and optimize the solution to improve the client’s cybersecurity posture. You can become the cybersecurity architect in the domain you choose.
Required Skills and Abilities
We look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset - What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven - We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive - We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge of programming, networks, operating systems and databases, COBIT framework, ISO/IEC 27000-series of standards would be an added advantage.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
What’s in it for You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm