Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
What you will do
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As a cybersecurity professional in EY Singapore, you will have the chance to work with an international connected team of specialists in serving our clients through providing independent assessments or implementation of cyber solutions that contributes toward their business resilience.
You will work with your project team and the client to execute engagements which help the client to measure the effectiveness of its cybersecurity programs, assess the cybersecurity risk of a client; evaluate the maturity of a security program, test the effectiveness of cyber controls, assist the client in complying with the various cyber policies and regulations, and help implement new cyber control processes and tools to perform more effective cyber risk management.
The Operation Technology Team provides cybersecurity services to clients who run operational technology environments and/or critical information infrastructures. As an OT Cybersecurity Consultant, you will be part of an elite and dynamic team performing a myriad of cybersecurity services to help the clients identify any vulnerabilities or weaknesses, design and implement processes and solutions for the clients to better protect their systems, monitor and detect any cybersecurity attacks, respond to and recover from these attacks.
Our A&P services provide technical cyber assessments that aim to assist clients gain insight and context to their cyber threats and assessing, improving, and building security operations in order to mitigate these threats. As an A&P team member, you will be responsible for performing web application/mobile penetration testing, network penetration testing, source code review and red team assessment. You will also be involved in conducting social engineering exercises and respond to incidents for clients suffering from security breach/cyberattack.
As a Digital Governance (DG) professional, you will participate in technology engagements, with a focus in the implementation of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions to provide technology enablement of clients’ risk-related processes. You will also be participating in configuring/ designing insightful risk and compliance dashboards for senior management to enable them to take informed and timely decisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge in programming, networks, operating systems and databases, COBIT framework, ISO/IEC 27000-series of standards would be an added advantage
- Strong interest in the field of information security
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm