Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The Data and Analytics team works collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of data analysis resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions - including Data Quality and Governance, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Management.
Data Analytics is integrated into all Consulting service offerings and assists clients to leverage data as an asset throughout its business processes. You'll enjoy working in multi-disciplinary teams and gaining valuable experience in various sectors and play a key role in ensuring high quality outputs and service to our clients.
What you will do
- Contribute technically to analytics projects and deliver high-quality work products
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating head team members on progress
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen, remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in quantitative fields such as Computing, Engineering, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics,
- Machine Learning, Operation Research, Information Management or related fields
- Familiar with machine learning techniques
- Good understanding of various data structures, common methods and tools used for data transformation
- Proficiency with analytical programming languages such as Python and/or R, as well as familiarity with SQL
- Strong attention to details and ability to multi-task
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, DevOps tools, ETL tools, machine learning frameworks, visualization software, * Unix shell scripting are considered a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm