What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
EY is delighted to invite you to join our internship programme. By having the opportunity to experience real-world projects, our internship program is designed to allow you to get ahead and gain employability in today’s dynamic market. You will expect to gain experience in working in one of the largest professional services, work closely with fellow consultants, be involved with client engagements, and more.
We act as architects of digital change, helping our clients create innovative and effective solutions for a better working world. Our teams are multi-disciplinary with client focus on digital problem solving. This is an exceptionally diverse role where you have the chance to make a real contribution to our business.
You will be working very closely to one of our business unit during your internship period, in which you will get to be involved in some of the exciting engagements we have with our clients and gaining valuable experience to kick-start your career in Digital.
What’s in it for You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society - building a better working world, together.
What You Will Do
- Have a passion for web and digital. Self-motivated technology enthusiast in new technologies and engineering best-practices.
- Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
- Provide consultation and recommendations based on client’s requirement.
- Work with various teams to ensure that client’s requirement, budget and milestones for projects are met.
UX Consultant / Creative Designer:
- Can convert or articulate from a creative concept to real-world designs with UX/journey considerations.
- Have UI/UX awareness to turn user interactions into intuitive and compelling interfaces for web/app/mobile.
- Possess good presentation acumen to convince stakeholders on choices.
- Have ability to work with creative team closely to improve usability and interaction through latest front-end technology.
- Have ability to work with project team closely from infra (web/cloud) setup, to coding and deployment.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and resolve issues and incident through debugging, log analysis and architecture review.
- Believe in good quality coding, with good coding / testing practice. Ensures all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines.
Required Skills and Abilities
What We Look For:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Project Consultant - Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; prior experience in project management in UX, Web or Digital will be advantageous.
- UX Consultant / Creative Designer - Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or have a Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering; with some experience in Digital Web Technologies or UX Design will be an advantage; Experience in creating UX deliverables i.e., interface, Sketches, user/web flows, personas.
- Technical Engineer - Proficient in at least one of the following specializations - front and back-end web development, mobile development, blockchain or distributed ledger technology, robotics process automation, IoT, cloud engineering, technical architecture.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Design and User Experience,...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm