As a member either the Actuarial team or the Quants teams, you'll make a significant technical contribution to client engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements.
With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll also confirm that the work we deliver is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What You Will Do
- Participate in Actuarial & Quants engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Actuarial and Quants professionals.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honours or Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Data Science.
- Must have a fully completed Honours degree at the time of joining.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics,...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm