As a member either the Actuarial team or the Quants teams, you'll make a significant technical contribution to client engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements.
With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll also confirm that the work we deliver is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Why Should You Work For Ernst & Young in Risk:
Risk management protects business performance and contributes to sustainability in results. It's about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them. As part of our team of risk professionals, you'll work with multinational businesses and public sector organizations to develop an integrated, holistic approach to risk and control.
You'll help them benefit from their investments in internal controls and have greater confidence they can respond to whatever the future may hold. You'll be engaged in delivering some of the most significant and class-leading internal audit and risk engagements globally. As part of our market-leading global network of risk professionals, you'll gain the valuable experience you need to become a successful risk advisor.
You'll also team with our performance improvement professionals in multidisciplinary engagements with major global clients, helping them transform and sustain their business performance. At Ernst & Young, we recognize that it's the perspectives, skills and enthusiasm you bring to our clients that makes the difference.
What You Will Do
Your Client Responsibilities:
- Participate in Actuarial & Quants engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating experienced team members on progress.
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
Your People Responsibilities:
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Actuarial and Quants professionals.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honours or Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Data Science.
- Must have a fully completed Honours degree at the time of joining.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics,...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm